Saturday, October 01, 2011

"The Ultimate Mobile" VAIO Z had come to my home!!

Yesterday I've got a new main PC...



Yeah VAIO Z 2011 model!! :-)

Official Store Page

...Unbelievable Performance! I really hate Intel Products, but I had to confirm this amazing performance now...

Would you like to see my bootchart?





What a fuxxin' crazy speed it had... seems to be loaded gnome-shell desktop under 8 seconds. totally the time to be set wifi connections, maybe "Under 10 Seconds".

And I've selected Full HD panel 1920x1080 as Owner-made, it completely beautiful I've never seen before.

EDIT (Oct 02, 2011)
What a freakin' score gtkperf showed!! lol
GtkPerf 0.40 - Starting testing: Sun Oct  2 20:05:48 2011

GtkEntry - time:  0.07
GtkComboBox - time:  0.88
GtkComboBoxEntry - time:  0.68
GtkSpinButton - time:  0.11
GtkProgressBar - time:  0.05
GtkToggleButton - time:  0.12
GtkCheckButton - time:  0.12
GtkRadioButton - time:  0.20
GtkTextView - Add text - time:  0.47
GtkTextView - Scroll - time:  0.24
GtkDrawingArea - Lines - time:  0.88
GtkDrawingArea - Circles - time:  0.96
GtkDrawingArea - Text - time:  0.64
GtkDrawingArea - Pixbufs - time:  0.11
 ---
Total time:  5.53

4 comments:

  1. how many pc do you have ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha!! lol

    Yeah I know I'm idiot why 6 or 7 PC are needed...
    And slightly reason because my desktop completely crashes a couple of days ago, then I really want a new machine to my work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tista
    I have the same laptop, really powerfull, but Gnome Shell don't work for me.
    Did you install special software ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Balade!

    No... I didn't need any special one. :)

    If you have any problems caused by OpenGL, please let me see your output of "glxinfo"...

    Cheers,
    Tista

    ReplyDelete