Thursday, September 01, 2011

[gnome-shell]3.1.90 had landed!! :)

First I wanna say thanks to Rico!!

And now my PPA had been finished roughly for 3.1.90 families! :P


Yeah UserMenu had been updated and got more integrations for IM and communications...

But most remarkable thing is the mutter!! Yep, today it works as the best window manager for the point of "rich interfaces". Unfortunately rendering performance got slower a bit, however window resize, smoothly animations, and basic behaviors had been polished amazingly. :) On the other hand, Compiz still goes ugly unstable way and too many useless plugins for me... X( Obviously Compiz has a lot of exciting features on window switcher, but for me, almost always I had disabled such features looks like wasting resources...

No comments:

Post a Comment